Yesterday it was the day I was going to Sarah 's house for her birthday ! First I stayed in her mom's classroom. then we went to CHICK-FIL-A . Then we dropped off Sarah's sister at her friends house. After that we went to build a bear. I got a bunny named Sierra because I went on the computer and got a birth certificate. Then we went to Toy R Us and I got a Littlest Pet Shop. Then we went to Dippin Dots and I got a yummy gummy kiddie sundae. And I watched Hannah Montana on their tv. Then I went home. Andy wanted to steal my things and I said no. I had Mommy's cold since last night and I still have ha lf of it. (Did you see that the word half is in half? ha ha!)
Now I have two parts in the play because there was supposed to be five fireflies but there was only four. So now I am a speaking part bug and a firefly dancer. I get to wear two costumes and do a fast change between the songs.
I start soccer practice on Monday.
3 comments:
Lenna - sounds like you had a fabulous time at the birthday party and got to do a lot of fun things! It's almost like you had a birthday, too =) You did end up making the bunny like you told me you thought you would. I like the name you chose. Did you get a pink outfit?
Very clever cutting the word half in half *wink* That's so great that you get to be a firefly dancer, too! Can't wait to see the pics =)
Good luck with soccer on Monday! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Love you bunches =)
Wow! All that stuff in one day? It sounded like Christmas to me! I hope you weren't too rough with your brother. That had to be hard to see you with all kinds of great toys. Thank goodness for good friends!
yes.I did give my bunny a pink outfit.
Post a Comment