Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Tenth Tooth Story

On Thursday lost my tenth tooth! It was hurting and really wiggly all day. I had to go to the nurse to get a tissue because it was bleeding. I was riding in the car to pick up Andy and I was wiggling it and wiggling it. When we got there I was eating a snack and I felt something and I spit it out and it was my tooth! Then my mouth started bleeding all over so my mom had to go back in to get a tissue for me. It was my tenth tooth!
I left it for the toothfairy and I was really sad in the morning because I thought she didn't come. But then I looked under a different pillow and she had left me a note and two quarters and my tooth, because it was #10 and special.
And that is my tooth story.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You have the most adventures losing your teeth of any girl I've ever known =) That was so sweet of the tooth fairy to do something special for tooth #10!

I noticed that you added some of the Hannah Montana movie songs to your playlist. Did you like the movie? And do you know how to do the Hoedown yet?

Jannet said...

Yes, I do know how to do the Hoedown, except one line in the middle.
And I did like the movie. I do like Hannah Montanna songs and movies.