The End
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Jump Rope Winner
Hi. Thursday at PE the girls were sitting out waiting for the boys to get done jump roping. Finally, it was my turn. The girls were practicing. Then we were going to do a contest. It is when you jump rope, when you mess up you sit down. We started just a few minutes after he said the directions. Then lots of people started sitting down. There was only a few more people left. Then there were two more people left (Including me)! Then she sat down. I was very happy that I won! I didn't stop for a very long time. He announced that I was the winner! I was very happy. Everyone was saying "good job, Lenna" when I was holding the door open. I went back to the classroom and told Mrs Kirk and Mrs D. When it was time to go home I was very excited. I told all my friends at the bus. When I got home I told Mommy straight away. Then when daddy came out I told him, too. Momma was very excited for me. And that's how I knew I was a good jump roper.
1 comment:
Cinderella-dressed in yellow went upstairs to kiss a fellow. Made a mistake and kissed a snake. How many doctors did it take? One, two, three, four, five. I'M ALIVE!
Teddy Bear, teddy bear- turn around. Teddy bear, teddy bear touch the ground. Teddy bear, teddy bear tye your shoe, teddy bear teddy bear- WE LOVE YOU.
GREAT JOB, my little jumping bean!
Post a Comment