Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Family Tradtion

On Friday I went to the doctor because my mom thought I had strep throat. I didn't. I wore my Hannah Montanna pajamas to school and we watched the Polar Express movie instead of going to PE. We got to wear our pajamas out on the playground.
Our family tradition is that we open one present every Christmas Eve night. And this time we have lots of goodies we made on the day before Christmas Eve. Like rice crispy treats, fudge, cheesecake, and cookies for Santa. We will do the Christmas play today- the at home one.
I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
From the Cross Family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you didn't have strept throat!! I thought maybe I did, too. That's so cool that you got to wear your Hannah Montana pjs to school - I'll bet you were the cutest gal there =) Love you and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Hi, Lenna. Its Alexis' mom. I LOVE your blog and think it is so "grown up". Try to stay young a LITTLE bit longer so your mom doesn't get too sad.