Sunday, December 7, 2008

all about me, lenna

Hi, my name is Lenna. L-e-n-n-a. On the 7th of December I wrote this blog.
I love pink (like the title says).
I'm 7 years old.
I have a crazy brother named Andrew. He is very curious in what I'm doing. Sometimes he's mean but I still love him.
I am very happy today because it is December, time for Christmas. My Aunt Stephany is coming over and we are doing a Christmas play. I am Mary, Rebecca is baby Jesus, Andrew is Joseph, Mommy is the the Angel, and Daddy tells the story from the scriptures. That is how we remember Jesus on Christmas Eve.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Lenna, this is your aunt Shannon (krysta's mom). I love your blog, it's very cute! I know all about crazy younger brothers and sisters, someday I'll tell you stories...Pink is also my favorite color. Krysta is asleep right now but I will show her your blog tomorrow after school and have her leave you a message too. Hope you have a great day!

Love ya, Shannon

Anonymous said...

Lenna! I love your page! I also love your choice of song! Great movie. Well, keep us updated. I really enjoyed reading about you. Good luck in the play!

Eve

The Haertlings said...

lena i think it awesome you have a blog and i love your background keep us posted on you activities.

Maureen said...

Great site! I love the print on the sides. Nice music, Chelsea is singing the songs while I type this message. It must be good!
Love, Maureen (grandma)

Anonymous said...

Lenna - I love your blog! That is awesome that you already have one!! You are taking after your Mom =) I hope that you have a wonderful time on Christmas Eve with Uncle Tim, Aunt Stephany, Eliza and Amanda. I know you'll make a great Mary.
Love, Aunt Tammy