Monday, April 20, 2009

My Exciting Day


As you can see, my story won for All of Columbia County. I was so excited when my teacher announced that I won for all of Columbia County (in first grade).
I read my story on the news show and all of the school got to see me. I got to sit with Mrs. Reeder, the principal. Mommy and Andy and Rebecca got to sit in my classroom to watch. I got to see everybody rehearsing, and it was really noisy in there. My picture is on the school website, too!
I get to go to the school board meeting to get a certificate and a photograph. Now my story is in the contest for the whole state of Georgia. We will find out about that sometime in the summer.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

CONGRATULATIONS Lenna!! That is so awesome!! I was so glad that you called me early on Thursday to give me the great news =) I can't wait to read your story - I'm sure that it is wonderful! I wish you lots of luck in the state contest!